As a total bookworm, I always have a pile of books waiting to be read. I usually buy around 10 at a time, and then wait until I read them all to buy new ones. I did this a few months ago, but haven’t been in the reading mood (which is very unlike me!).
Now I’m ready to dive back into reading every night, especially since it’s one of the best ways to unwind. Here’s a list of books I’ll be reading this year!
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
- The One & Only by Emily Griffin
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
What books are on your to-read list this year?